Sunday, October 31, 2010

In My Mailbox (#4)

 In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi, The Story Siren.  This meme was began so we could all share what books we received the previous week ... whether it was in the mail, from the library or what we bought at a store.

I had previously said that I would not accept ebooks due to having to read them on my computer (I do not have an e-reader yet).  However, one author decided to ask me despite my "policy."  I'm glad he did because I have been seeing and reading reviews for this book and have been wanting to read it.  So, I have revised my 'policy' under my "Requesting a Review" tab.

This is the only book I've received this week:

The Ghost Of A Flea

The Ghost of a Flea by John Brinling

Summary:  Well, I couldn't find an actual book summary on any website, but from the reviews I've read, this book seems to be a murder mystery with a kidnapping and romance thrown in the mix.

I cannot wait to read this book and write my review of it.  In the meantime, you can click on the blog titles below to read their review of this book:


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using wordpress.com, you can simply drop the html below in a widget in the footer or at the bottom of the sidebar.
Quantcast