Friday, December 3, 2010

Book Blog Hop Friday #7

Book Blogger Hop


This is a weekly meme hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books.  This is a chance for people to visit other book-related blogs that they normally wouldn't find and/or visit on their own.  To participate, a question must be answered. 

Before we get to the question, I would like to welcome any new viewers/followers to my blog.  If you're an 'oldie but goodie' ... welcome back! =)

Now, this week's question is:

"What very popular and hyped book in the blogosphere did you NOT enjoy and how did you feel about posting your review?"

For this question, I will have to agree with Jennifer at Crazy For Books.  I try not to read a book while it is popular and hype.  I usually try to wait until the hoopla dies down before I'll even consider whether or not I want to read it.

What about you?

3 comments:

  1. You're smart to wait until the hype dies down. Sometimes I can hold out, sometimes I can't.

    Glad to have found you via the Hop. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wait for some trusted bloggers (who have similar tastes to mine) to review before I get excited, otherwise I tend to be dissapointed. My answer is here:
    http://baffledbooks.wordpress.com/2010/12/03/hopping-around/
    Hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

If you are using wordpress.com, you can simply drop the html below in a widget in the footer or at the bottom of the sidebar.
Quantcast