Saturday, August 13, 2011

I Have Decided...

Hey everyone!

I hope ya'll are having a good weekend so far.  I know I'm being computer-productive, but domestically-lazy right now.  =)

Anyway, I've been looking over my TBR list the past week or so and realized that the majority of the books I have on hand are review commitments.  I have a Type A personality so I am uncomfortable with the unorganization of my TBR list.  So, a decision had to be made...

For the remainder of 2011, I (Mandy) will not be entertaining review requests.  If you send a review request, please address them to Charlene, C.J. or Kathy, the newest Literary R&R reviewer.  I am doing this because I want to catch up and not have authors waiting for a ridiculous amount of time for a review from me.

If you are an author/publisher/publicist and I have committed to reviewing a book for you, I will still fulfill my commitment.  Thank you for abounding patience!

Thanks everyone! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using wordpress.com, you can simply drop the html below in a widget in the footer or at the bottom of the sidebar.
Quantcast