Sunday, December 18, 2011

2012 TBR Pile Reading Challenge


Seeing as how I have NUMEROUS books in my TBR pile, I thought I'd join this little soiree.  If you have a TBR pile, and you're a book blogger, why not join up?  You can read the official rules and guidelines by clicking here.

I am hoping to reach the highest level by reading 50 books, but I'm going to start off realistically by committing to the 2nd level (A Friendly Hug) with 12 books.  I have listed them below.  If I'm able to read more than 12 books for this challenge, I will expand my list in the 2012 Reading Challenges link to the right.

1.) Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane
2.) Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry by Mildred D. Taylor
3.) Emma by Jane Austen
4.) The Hotel New Hampshire by John Irving
5.) Animal Farm by George Orwell
6.) The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown
7.) Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
8.) Life is Funny by E. R. Franks
9.) Summer of My German Soldier by Bette Greene
10.) Olive's Ocean by Kevin Henkes
11.) The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien
12.) Hard Times by Charles Dickens

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using wordpress.com, you can simply drop the html below in a widget in the footer or at the bottom of the sidebar.
Quantcast