Tuesday, August 21, 2012

{Teaser Tuesday}



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Mizb at Should Be Reading. To participate, you need to:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers
  • Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your teaser


Kathy's Teaser (#1):


"Do you know what this is, Samson?" Pokey asked.

"Looks like a medicine bundle. Ain't you supposed to sing a song when you open it?"

"Don't have to with this one. Nobody ever had medicine like this. I ain't never showed it to anyone before."

"What are those teeth?"

"Coyote teeth. Coyote claws, coyote fur. I don't tell people about it anymore because they all say I'm crazy, but my spirit helper is Old Man Coyote."

"He's just in stories," Sam said. "There isn't any Old Man Coyote."


Coyote Blue, Page 28
Author: Christopher Moore
Release Date: March 18, 2008
Publisher: Simon & Schuster


Kathy's Teaser (#2):


"Robert, I got a phone call from some lady named Dr. Gale who said she wanted to talk to me. She said she is your psychiatrist. I have debated talking to the lady. If I do, I will tell her all I know about you. Not to save you, understand? Just to clear the air. This being the last time I ever discuss you with anyone."

The Blue Poppy, Page 168
Author: Robert W. Welkos
Release Date: May 23, 2012
Publisher: CreateSpace


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using wordpress.com, you can simply drop the html below in a widget in the footer or at the bottom of the sidebar.
Quantcast