Saturday, December 29, 2012

2013 TBR Pile Challenge


It's that time of the year when all book-lovers are posting and signing up for the next year's reading challenges ... and we are no exception! Mandy and Kathy are participating in Roof Beam Reader's 2013 TBR Pile Challenge. You can find Mandy's list below. Kathy has posted her list at (one of) her (many) personal blog site(s): Grown Up Book Reports.

We will be adding a page link to the right for all of the 2013 challenges we are participating in this year so it can be easily found should you like to follow our progress.

Are you participating in this reading challenge? Why or why not?


Mandy's 2013 TBR Pile Challenge List:
  1. 11/22/63 by Stephen King
  2. Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison
  3. Drood by Dan Simmons
  4. The Godforsaken by Chelsea Quinn Yarbro
  5. A Blue & Gray Christmas by Joan Medlicott
  6. Interview with a Vampire by Anne Rice
  7. A Time to Kill by John Grisham
  8. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
  9. Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
  10. The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis
  11. Bid Time Return by Richard Matheson
  12. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Alternates:
  1. Loved by Morgan Rice
  2. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand


2 comments:

  1. Ah, great list! 11/22/63, Drood, Interview with a Vampire, The Screwtape Letters... all could have made it onto my list, too! I haven't read A Time to Kill, but it's one of my favorite movies.

    I am waiting to read Drood until after I read Dickens's Our Mutual Friend (I've already read his Mystery of Edwin Drood, which was great). The plan was to read Our Mutual Friend this year, but that didn't happen. Eesh. Good luck with the challenge - I'll definitely be back to read your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Time to Kill is one of my favorite movies, also! That's part of the reason why I want to read the book. Often, the books are better than the movies and since I already love the movie, it'll stand to reason I'll love the book ... but we'll see! =)

    ReplyDelete

If you are using wordpress.com, you can simply drop the html below in a widget in the footer or at the bottom of the sidebar.
Quantcast