Friday, July 12, 2013

{Meme} Book Blogger Hop


Welcome to the hop made of the blogger, by the blogger, and for the blogger. Thanks go to Billy from Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer for keeping this hop going!


This week's question:

How long have you been blogging?


Kathy's Response:

I've been blogging since 2003, with various blogs and topics. Right now I have 3 blogs and contribute to one (Literary R&R). In addition to writing book reviews, I blog about being a type two diabetic, and I also have a blog for creative writing. Wow. I just went back to some of my 2003 blog posts and they made me smile.


Mandy's Response:

Lord, I feel like I've been blogging for forever. I'm not sure when I started, but when I did it was a personal blog basically about my life, blah blah blah ... Tried that for a blog or two and nothing stuck. Then, in April 2010, an idea struck me. I began a blog reviewing books for the Top 100 Banned/Challenged Books: 2000-2009. I never expected it to take off, but it did. People began asking me to review their books. That's when I decided that perhaps the title of my blog didn't fit any more ... thus Literary R&R was born on September 9, 2010. Aren't you glad? =)

1 comment:

  1. It does feel like forever no matter how long or how short of a time you have been blogging.

    It is such fun that time isn't a factor for me.

    I LOVE my blogging and the other bloggers I meet.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete

If you are using wordpress.com, you can simply drop the html below in a widget in the footer or at the bottom of the sidebar.
Quantcast